These privacy terms outline how MQP collects, uses, and handles personal information of third party individuals.
- Collection of personal information
MQP may collect a range of information where reasonably necessary for its functions and activities including without limitation personal information such as an individual’s:
- name, gender, address and contact details;
- date of birth;
- experience and/or academic and professional qualifications;
- third party references;
- employment and income details;
- financial and payment information including bank account details;
- products and services that are provided to the individual by MQP;
- dealings with MQP, including records of telephone, email and online interactions;
- credit related personal data and information.
This information may be collected from an individual directly, from an individual’s representatives or from third parties, including without limitation credit reporting bodies.
- Use and disclosure of personal information
MQP uses personal information that it collects for business related purposes including without limitation negotiating and performing contracts, recruitment activities, managing accounts, assessing and managing credit or guaranteeing applications and accounts, communicating with an individual, supporting corporate social responsibility activities, legal, regulatory and internal investigations and debt administration.
Because MQP is a global company, personal information may be disclosed with any parent or subsidiary within the group worldwide. These entities are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are restricted from using it for any purpose other than the purposes set out in these privacy terms.
MQP only discloses personal information to external third parties in limited circumstances. Third parties with whom MQP usually exchanges information include:
- credit providers and credit reporting bodies;
- an individual’s representatives;
- suppliers of services to MQP, including IT or software services, mailing services, billing debt recovery services, customer injury services and marketing services;
- MQP’s professional advisers including legal, accounting, auditing and business consulting advisers;
prospective buyers or sellers of any of MQP’s businesses or assets;
- government and regulatory authorities;
Parties to whom MQP discloses personal information may be located in a country other than the country in which you are located. By agreeing to these privacy terms, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to a country other than the country in which you are located.
- Use of the website and cookies
When you use the MQP website, certain standard information is collected that is sent by your browser to the MQP website. This includes information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. This information is used to administer the MQP website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Other websites may be accessible via hyperlinks from the MQP website. Please note that other websites are not subject to these privacy terms. You should review the privacy terms of each website you access via hyperlinks from the MQP website to assess whether the privacy terms are satisfactory to you.
MQP takes reasonable steps to:
- prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, personal information; and
- protect personal information from misuse or loss.
- Access to personal information and general questions
You can contact MQP via the contact details on the MQP website to:
- gain access to the personal information MQP holds about you; or
- request to update any personal information that MQP holds about you on the basis that it is not complete, accurate or up to date.
If you have any general questions about how MQP manages personal information or these privacy terms you can contact MQP via the contact details on the MQP website.
- Updates to these privacy terms
These privacy terms may vary from time to time and changes will be published on this page.
MQP has tried to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of its inclusion, however the website and its content are provided entirely ‘as is’. Your use of this website, and your reliance on its content, is entirely at your own risk. MQP does not accept any liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or its content.
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website. All trade marks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
Links from this site to other sites do not imply any endorsement of either the site owner or any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on the site. MQP accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any information on the site concerned.